Trapeze North America, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the worlds leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific. The Position
We are looking to hire a strong Intermediate or Senior Test Automation Analyst having significant experience and expertise in automating mobile (Android & iOS, Native) Applications.
The hired individual will work closely with the development team, manual testers and DevOps engineers, to ensure the solutions, frameworks, and environments used are meeting the business needs.
The selected candidates will work from Contour Software-Karachi office, as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Education & Skills Required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in test automation role.
- Strong experience in testing native mobile apps (iOS and Android) and web-based technologies.
- Strong experience in Automating Mobile Apps using Android - Espresso and/or Selenium/Appium using Java.
- Experience in iOS - XCUI or like - (SWIFT, XCode IDE, XCUITest framework) is a plus.
- Strong familiarity and experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in both mobile platforms native automation framework offerings.
- Hands-on technical experience and expertise, including best practices in mobile automation frameworks flexibility and scalability.
- Strong experience in testing SOAP and REST services.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Quality Assurance process and concepts.
- Good planning, organization and task management skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment