Contour Software requires ColdFusion/JSP
developer to join the team at our Lahore office, to work as part of one of our divisions R&D departments. This role is primarily for ColdFusion, but the division is also willing to train a JSP developer. The hired candidate shall work on a vertical-focused enterprise application that provides a central, cloud-based hub for managing eCommerce and a POS solution that can be accessed any time from any computer. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
NICE TO HAVE
- 2+ years of software development experience developing web technologies/applications.
- 2+ years strong ColdFusion/JSP development in Tomcat/Apache environment
- Exposure to CFCs, custom tags, and frameworks.
- Experience with JSON, XML, XSL, XSLT and Web Services
- Experience with writing & consuming RESTful web services.
- Experienced in development under Windows, and Linux environments
- Experience with RDBMS systems (Oracle and/or MS SQL), especially with database development using T-SQL.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), data structures, design patterns, and N-Tier architecture.
- Familiarity with common developer tools Eclipse, Atom, NetBeans
- Experience using source-control - git and SVN.
- Excellent communication skills and general ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Able to take ownership of a project from start to finish
- Experience in releasing a commercial software product
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in Agile environment.
BENEFITS PACKAGE Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
- 1 year of Java and/or .Net development experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment