Constellation Automotive Software (CAS), a division of Constellation Software Inc., delivers a complete set of tools that mid-sized car dealers need to manage their entire business in real-time. They continue to provide the specialization and individual attention you expect from a family-oriented company, while benefitting from the support and best practice influence of an organization with over 20,000 customers worldwide.
The division is looking to hire a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic Intermediate QA Analyst,
who is passionate about quality products, finding bugs and solving problems. Working in conjunction with support, operations and development teams, the individual will be responsible for functional and regression test execution of an enterprise level legacy windows client-server application. His/her role is to assure all development deliverables are quality tested and meet the business standards and conditions prior to being placed in production. His/her role is to challenge him/herself and others to constantly come up with innovative testing ideas and solutions.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 4-10 years experience in a Quality Assurance/Software Testing Environment.
- Agile QA Best Practices; Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA, ISTQB certified).
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Strong business process and product understanding.
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in teams.
- Strong analytical capability and trouble-shooting skills to de-bug products according to companys QA process and methodologies.
- Knowledge of defect management and related systems (Visual Studio Team Services/VSTS preferred).
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail with an ability to take work direction and communicate effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits Package Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
- Experience with Financial (Accounting) systems would be an asset.
- Knowledge of SQL and SQL Queries (to verify results using DB queries, if required).
- Automation knowledge would be an asset.
- Experience in communicating with other development & technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements and create testing strategies.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Experienced in Agile or Kanban software development methodologies.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment