AssetWorks is an industry-leading provider of technology and consulting solutions for asset and infrastructure-intensive organizations in government, education, utilities, telecommunications, public transportation and the commercial sector. Our market leading suite of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software solutions and professional consulting services enable organizations to improve asset management and maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical assets. The position:
AssetWorks Fleet is seeking an Intermediate / Senior Software Developer. The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Should be hands on in coding to continuously support and enhance AW' business applications.
- Experience of working with Microsoft .net full stack web development as well as modern front-end development methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 4+ years of software development experience using C# .Net with strong previous experience in development using ASP.Net and C#.
- Strong experience working with object oriented development and good understanding of components.
- Strong experience with Sencha would be a huge plus.
- Strong previous experience of creating and utilizing RESTful APIs using Web APIs and/or SOAP based web services using WCF.
- Strong previous experience of working with either MS SQL Server or Oracle with excellent SQL query writing and performance optimization skills.
- Good experience of Web Front-End development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
- Should have an expertise of writing unit tests using any unit test framework e.g. MS Visual Studio test tools/framework, NUNIT etc.
- Ability to participate in team discussions and capable of taking initiatives instead of relying on traditional business requirement/specification documents and instructions for every detail.
- Should have a good experience of working with support engineers.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment