AssetWorks is an industry-leading provider of technology and consulting solutions for asset and infrastructure-intensive organizations in government, education, utilities, telecommunications, public transportation and the commercial sector. Our market-leading suite of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
software solutions and professional consulting services enable organizations to improve asset management and maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical assets.
AssetWorks is part of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group of companies - publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CSU. Position:
We are looking for Interns for Software Test Automation and Testing. The selected Interns would progress from training to apprenticeship, to potentially a full-time permanent employment role in the Karachi office sub-team, working in conjunction with rest of the AssetWorks team in San Antonio, Texas. Required Skills & Experience:
- New/Recent/Soon to Graduate Computer Science & Software Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must have Strong programming/scripting skills, Java preferred.
- Knowledge and/or exposure to automation testing tools like Selenium and TestNG is a plus.
- Knowledge of different application types/architecture.
- Knowledge and exposure to writing and executing SQL queries in Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and software quality assurance & testing concepts.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Ability to evaluate the system, understand complexities, identify weaknesses/bottlenecks.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to think and work independently
- Energetic and a "can-do” attitude
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment