Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the largest provider of tailored homebuilding software and website solutions in North America.
NEWSTAR Enterprise, our flagship ERP solution, integrates valuable business information across the entire organization, through accounting, scheduling, sales and service, empowering builders with information, driving their business from website to warranty. The powerful budgeting, accounting, purchasing, scheduling, sales, and warranty modules are trusted by hundreds of homebuilders, condo developers and land developers across North America, including web-based functionality linking builders with their trades, suppliers, and customers.
The selected software developer shall play a key development role, under a seasoned development lead, in building an exciting new product – Sales Office Manager (SoM) - a full-fledged web-based Sales application integrated into the NEWSTAR ERP. The team shall be managed by and report into the Program Manager located in Canada.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 5+ years of web-development experience in Microsoft stack of technologies, MVC .Net, JQuery Mobile, MS SQL, and Entity Framework.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - App Builder.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Solid hands-on grasp of AngularJS 2.0+ and Bootstrap.
- Experience building multi-tier, distributed web solutions with an emphasis on Responsive Design.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, and experience developing in an OOP language.
- Expertise with realizing performance enhancements and query optimization (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Prior projects and assignments working in an onshore/offshore model with quick turnaround times for North American customers.
- Software development that adheres to engineerings Agile lifecycle methodology and release controls.
- Analyze software requirements; write unit tests, identify product impact and possible implementation options, and recommend the solution that best suits the needs of the requirement.
- Create and maintain application code that meets design specifications, follows internal standards, and is easy to maintain.
- Ensures the Microsoft VSTS and CRM systems are always reflective and accurate of assigned activity.
- Actively participate in the investigation and resolution of software defects.
- Work within deadlines in relation to product release timelines, and consistently complete assigned development mandates in required timeframes.
Exciting Benefits we offer
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses [tenured-employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment