Primary Qualification, Skills and Competencies required:
- 3-7 years of experience developing and maintaining web applications.
- Proficiency with XHTML and CSS3.
- Experience with HTML and HTML5 APIs (Canvas, Geolocation, Video, etc.).
- Experience working with a version control system (e.g. Subversion).
- University Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline.
- Capable of communicating with the rest of the team in New York.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Expertise with writing SQL statements (Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Server-side Java development exposure.
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encasement