Market Leader, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., provides CRM and Web Presence & Marketing solutions for Real Estate Brokerages & Agents. These solutions allow Real Estate Brokerages & Agents to add MLS listing to their websites and enable them to close more deals.
We are looking for a motivated Salesforce Administrator to help shape and drive our customer experience. Candidate should possess experience administering Salesforce. You will think critically and find new ways to optimize the support lifecycle for our customers. You must have a sales and service-oriented mindset and a passion for learning, working with, and evangelizing the Salesforce.com platform
The Salesforce.com Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and assistance with the Salesforce.com CRM and third party applications. The Salesforce.com Administrator will work closely with internal and external members of the sales, customer support, and marketing organization.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.
- 3+ years’ Salesforce Administration experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales, marketing operations, business analyst and/or financial administration.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Data Loader or similar.
- 2+ years’ experience working with SOQL required.
- 2+ years’ experience working with VisualForce & Apex required.
- 2+ years’ experience working with change sets for propagating changes between environments.
- Pardot administration experience desired.
- Experience working with Jitterbit or similar data brokering service desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or other SQL database preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Work with Business to define requirements for Salesforce.
- Provide administrative support for ServiceCloud within Salesforce.
- Design, implement, and maintain objects, permission schemes, and workflows in ServiceCloud.
- Provide administrative support for Pardot.
- Support Integration between Pardot and ServiceCloud.
- Maintain lead-to-close workflows w/ relevant reporting.
- Maintain Email-to-Case, templates, and related workflows.
- Support integration with Outreach.io & Distribution Engine for lead distribution.
- Support data synchronization into and out of ServiceCloud.
- Design & maintain Salesforce reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom classes written in Apex.
- Develop and maintain custom VisualForce pages.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards.
- Evaluate and integrate Salesforce with third-party applications
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment