Casitron - a division of Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc. – provides a comprehensive Lease/Loan Accounting Solution for the finance industry through its application CLAMS (Casitrons Lease Accounting and Management System).
Casitron has been serving the Canadian finance industry since 1980. We provide our clients with integrated hosted solutions encompassing both the front and back office applications, using legacy and web technologies.
We are looking for an SQA Analyst having the expertise and strong interest primarily in Automation testing. S/he will be a key team member on our application redevelopment team. We are redeveloping our complex, established, legacy application using current technologies to increase operating efficiency, resiliency, enhance the customer experience, and adapt to new requirements as required. This role is key to this redevelopment. He/she demonstrates strong attention to detail and investigative skills on assigned work.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Skills & Qualification
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of automation/programming experience, preferably Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience with SeleniumWebDriver, preferably with PHPUnit.
- Experience with J-Meter for Load and Performance testing.
- Experience in building functional tests suite and continuous integration.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a continuous integration service.
- Experience/knowledge of developer code review and documentation.
- Experience using Doxygen is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Git version control system.
- Experience/Knowledge of Iterative and agile development practices.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others and independently.
- Ability to produce quality work in a timely and reliable manner, and affect the changes necessary to maximize the team velocity in sprints.
- A drive to keep current with emerging technologies.
- Collaborating with the Application Architect, Product Owner, and project team to establish requirements and processing specifications for new products and existing functionality changes.
- Build and maintain automation framework and extend coverage by automating tests cases.
- Develop a testing strategy built on a continuous integration tool such as Jenkins.
- Develop and maintain a standardized method of source code documentation.
- Using Doxygen, document code changes ensuring standards are within established guidelines.
- Working within deadlines in relation to product release timelines.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment