Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., acquires, manages, and builds software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions. Perseus companies are leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets globally. Our unique structure offers the benefits of working in a medium sized operating group while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large company.
Corporate IT (CIT), a department of Perseus operating group, manages large IT projects, security, governance, quality, vendor and contract management, user support and global processes for all Perseus companies.
Constellation Softwares (CSI) rapidly-growing Perseus Operating Group has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced IT Software Asset Manager to join our Corporate IT team. We are looking for:
- A special, high-impact person – the kind of contributor who is willing to get into the details and wants to make a big difference by providing best-in-class Software Asset Management for Perseus Operating Group.
- This team member will be managing the Software Asset Management program and ensuring the highest level of software compliance.
- This position will assist in shaping software licensing practices, hardware renewals, service contracts and administering the Asset Management system. The Software Asset Administrator/Manager will be responsible for projects of various size and complexity.
- Responsible for the development and execution of Perseus’s IT Software Asset Management compliance program.
- Will be responsible for ensuring compliance with software/hardware licenses and certifications, managing inventories, and monitoring effectiveness of the program.
- Monitor and proactively act on upcoming hardware, software, maintenance, service, contract expiration and renews
- Develop, implement, and maintain a Software Asset Management system.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Information Security, and Legal staff in the selection process of new assets.
- Ensure compliance with distribution of software applications
- Drive the software asset strategy and roadmap.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement projects of various size and complexity.
- Produce and update written technical, policy and support documentation.
- Ability to work 3-11pm PKT time zone
- Minimum of four years’ direct experience with Software Asset Management.
- Minimum of four years’ direct experience with managing Microsoft software licensing.
- Experience with Windows Desktop and Server OS’s
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Success defining and launching asset and IT compliance related strategies.
- Knowledge of software distribution practices.
- Experience working with software, hardware and service vendors.
- Experience with Configuration Management.
- Experience with planning, coordinating and implementing software projects.
- Strategic thinking and planning skills with strong foundational experience in process management, process improvement, and organizational change management.
- Must possess these skill sets; excellent communication both written and verbal, customer service, analytical, strong organizational, ability to handle multiple shifting priorities, self-motivated, innovative, and always striving for excellence.
- Ability to work adjusted hours as needed to support project work.
- B.S. in Business/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent required.
- Certified Software Asset Manager or Certified IT Asset Manager preferred.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification preferred.
- Project Management Certification or training preferred.
- Prolonged sitting and manual dexterity are required. This position is in an office/desk work setting.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment