Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., acquires, manages, and builds software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions. Perseus companies are leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets globally. Our unique structure offers the benefits of working in a medium sized operating group while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large company.
Corporate IT (CIT), a department of Perseus operating group, manages large IT projects, security, governance, quality, vendor and contract management, user support and global processes for all Perseus companies.
Constellation Software’s (CSI) rapidly-growing Perseus Operating Group has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure / Automation Engineer. We are looking for a special, high-impact person – the kind of contributor who is willing to go above and beyond.
The primary responsibility for this position is to design, develop and deploy automation across Perseus’s applications, systems and infrastructure. Some examples:
1. Deployment Automation
- Automate deployment of applications, application settings and systems in on-prem and cloud environments
2. IT Administration Automation
- Automate creation, maintenance and deletion of user accounts, distribution lists, mailboxes, etc., across multiple systems
- Create scripts and tooling for Tier-1 helpdesk
3. Business Automation
- Develop interfaces to synchronize data between disparate applications
- Assists with IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs in support of one or more functional areas.
- Perform troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis.
- Maintain in-depth documentation of activities and system configuration.
- Assists with the preparation of systems assessments or certifications.
- Assists with the execution of test processes and scenarios, track results, and make recommendations of system fixes.
- B.S. in Business/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent required.
- Ability to work 3-11pm PKT time zone.
- Strong Experience developing business and/or infrastructure automation with PowerShell.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience with modern scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Ruby, Bash, Python, etc.).
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Windows administration.
- Experience with automation tools (PowerShell DSC, Chef, System Center Orchestrator, Microsoft Service Management Automation, Azure Automation, Ansible, Salt, Puppet, etc.).
- Experience with applying DevOps principles in Windows environments.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- Experience with CI tools (e.g. VSTS, Chef Automate Jenkins, TravisCI, TeamCity, TFS, etc.).
- Experience using and managing TFS projects and Git repositories
Nice to Have
- Experience with PowerShell DSC automation tools
- Prolonged sitting and manual dexterity are required. This position is in an office/desk work setting.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment