Trapeze Europe, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world’s leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.
Suitable candidate will work as part of a team, responsible for the development and maintenance of a complex planning system, which is used by large public transport organizations and public authorities to manage their network, timetable planning and resources allocation.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- BS Computer Science degree from a reputable institute
- 2 - 5 years of solid front-end development experience
- Strong experience of web front-end development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap and foundation, Responsive UI with a passion for user experience to be exceptional.
- Cross browser compatibility and browser debugging
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with any design software i.e. Adobe Suite, CorelDRAW would be plus
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Design and its implementation
- Should have worked with at least one Relational Database Management System with SQL query skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Should be able to meet and work in tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment