Contour Software requires a strong Intermediate/Sr. SQA Analyst, to join the team at our Lahore office, to work as part of one of our divisions’ R&D departments. The hired candidate will be working on a vertical-focused enterprise application that provides central, cloud-based hub for managing the eCommerce and POS that can be accessed any time from any Computer.
The ideal candidate should have with a strong emphasis on Manual functional testing, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple releases.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 4+ years of formal QA/Testing experience, working on customer-facing enterprise level software solution.
- Experience in testing desktop, web-based Applications.
- Experience in planning, designing and implementing testing strategies/plans & testing methodologies.
- Strong skills in test documentation/cases, management of testing suites for different versions/products.
- Full understanding of SDLC with a strong grasp of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong Knowledge/skills of defect life cycle, defect management and reporting.
- Strong ability to understand business process/logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work independently is flexible, self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Work with remote local QA and development teams, to perform mostly manual testing to ensure efficient high-quality releases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on functional specifications and subject matter expert business knowledge.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive black box testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different product versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Take ownership of the quality of the product being shipped. Provide confidence to the management to roll out releases into production or customers.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on a day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Managers/Leads.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment