The DivisionTrapeze North America, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world’s leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
The PositionWe are looking to hire a strong Intermediate or Sr. Test Automation Analyst having significant experience and expertise in automating windows, web and mobile applications. The hired individual will work closely with the development team, manual testers and DevOps engineers, to ensure the solutions, frameworks, and environments used are meeting the business needs. The selected candidates will work from Contour Software-Karachi office, as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Education & Skills Required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in automation testing.
- 3-5 years of experience working with Selenium or other web-based technologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with C# and C++.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with MSSQL and/or Oracle.
- 3-5 years of experience with SOAP and REST services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with HTML5 technologies and frameworks.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance processes and concepts.
- Familiarity with web security best practices.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good planning, organization and task management skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good technical writing abilities.
Nice to have:
- Developer experience with C++, C#, MFC.
- Practical experience with relational databases.
- Web application development experience.
- Experience with web performance testing.
Benefits PackageContour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment