Trapeze Europe, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the worlds leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.
Trapeze Europe is seeking an Intermediate Software Developer for the development and maintenance of a complex planning system, which is used by large public transport organizations and public authorities to manage their network, timetable planning and resources allocation.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 2+ years of software development experience using C# .Net Core with strong previous experience in development using ASP.Net and C#.
- Strong experience working with object-oriented development and good understanding of software architecture.
- Strong previous experience of creating and utilizing RESTful APIs using Web APIs and/or SOAP based web services using WCF.
- Strong previous experience of working with either MS SQL Server or Oracle with excellent SQL query writing and performance optimization skills.
- Strong working knowledge of any ORM.
- Should have an expertise of writing unit tests using any unit test framework e.g. MS Visual Studio test tools/framework, NUNIT etc.
- Good knowledge/experience of Web Front-End development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
- Ability to participate in team discussions and capable of taking initiatives instead of relying on traditional business requirement/specification documents and instructions for every detail.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment