AssetWorks is a leading supplier of fleet Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software and implementation services and Automated Fueling Systems in North America, with more than 500 software customers, including private fleet operators as well as City, County, State and Federal organizations that manage large fleets. AssetWorks solutions enable fleet organizations of all sizes to improve maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical transportation assets.
AssetWorks is part of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group of companies - publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CSU.
Works as part of a team to be responsible for the testing and verification of a complex IWMS application and supporting products. Develops and executes software test plans, automated test scripts, and verification procedures based upon software and system specifications. Works with the Customer Support staff to research and resolve customer related issues. Is able to work on a team using agile principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create test plans and automated scripts to verify new functionality added to the IWMS application based on specifications provided by Product Management.
2. Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
3. Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
4. Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
5. Participate in agile planning meetings and daily stand ups.
6. Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include: