Contour Software, a 300-employee organization with offices in Karachi & Lahore, has grown from a 13-employee business unit in less than 7 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become the 3rd largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 100+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 50 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSIs recipe creates the perfect environment for software industry professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development centre, has progressed into an offshore employee centre serving R&D, IT, CS, PS and Finance departments at the divisional as well as operating group level. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started!
Contour Software is looking for an experienced HR Administrator, to join the team. The selected professional shall contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture, promoting excellence, integrity and work-life balance.
Reporting to the Associate HR Manager, and interacting closely with the senior HR, technical and general management team, this individual shall help administer HR services for one office, assisting the Associate/Assistant HR Manager, while also serving in a backup capacity for any requirements of other office locations, as and when required.
- Leadership: Assist HR leadership team in maintaining and constantly refining all elements of an exceptional organization culture, while serving business units and cultures as diverse as only Constellation can possess.
- execute recruitment cycles, actively participating from preparing JDs, posting jobs, shortlisting, scheduling and conducting interviews, and maintain interview and candidate profile records and artefacts, associated reporting, team-member assignment, and end-to-end closure, from requisition to JD to employment start, and everything in between.
- Includes key hands-on involvement in administering the employee referral program, participating in campus recruiting, helping to optimize all candidate sources, etc.
- Company Policies Compliance: hands-on delivery of employee orientations, and delivery of ongoing subject matter expertise, for employee facilitation. Ensure completion and filing of all company policy acknowledgements and other agreements, including background checks, etc.
- Employee Benefits Administration: Act as a key subject matter expert, to enable benefits-related facilitation for Employees.
- Social & Entertainment Agenda Execution: Help execute at least your home offices annual entertainment and company events agenda, from planning to execution, in collaboration with the operations department and employees social panel.
- HRMS Administration: Act as one the Power Users/Administrator of the system, participating in UATs, and playing a key role in both maintenance of records as well as delivery of reports to local and departmental management.
- Attendance & Leave Records Maintenance: Take a lead role in assisting the Associate/Assistant HR Manager in ensuring accurate and timely record-keeping. Act as a backup resource to perform records maintenance, in the absence of team members.
- Personnel Records Maintenance Management: Assist the Associate/Assistant HR Manager by taking ownership of gathering documents, entering and maintaining up-to-date information in the Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Be the helpful, welcoming, and positive face of the company, for all employees.
- Help the Assistant/Associate HR Manager in providing ongoing facilitation and reports to department personnel.
- Assist in the overall function of HR in all offices, in accordance with departmental SOPs.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labour relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Stress & Time Management Skills.
- Confidence and influencing ability, including ability to address groups of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data.
- Effective oral & written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies & procedures.
- Ms-Office: Especially strong spreadsheet skills, for ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Experience with multiple HR Management systems.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities