Wynne Systems - a division of the Volaris Group of Constellation Software Inc. - is a fully integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for rental equipment companies all over the world. Deployed in all continents except Antarctica, in 37 countries and 3,500+ locations, and translated into 17 languages, 7 of the Top 10 Rental companies in North America, and 5 of the Top 10 Rental companies in the World use Wynne Software.
We are seeking a Customer Support resource with exceptional verbal communication skills, to fulfill Level-1 support duties, from the Contour-Karachi office, as part of the North America region Customer Support team serving Wynne Systems’ clients. The hired individual shall be mainly responsible to manage inbound calls and tickets, and follow a well-defined step-by-step process.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager N.A., the core responsibilities of this position are:
· Provide proactive customer follow-up and issue management, including coordination of customer calls to Wynne customers.
· Monitor incidents, prioritize and respond as appropriate.
· Own customer issues.
· Develop relationships with challenging customers and strengthen existing relationships.
· Interact regularly with Development, Customer Success, and Implementation groups.
· Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through timely response and resolution.
· Complete training sessions, videos, knowledge base, and Wynne University to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and methods.
· Conscientious, Responsible, Tenacious.
· Thorough, Technical, Articulate.
· Polite, Professional, Tactful.
Required Experience & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree diploma in IT or a related field.
· 2-4 years’ professional experience in Customer Support of a complex ERP system serving large, multi-country organizations.
· Experience of managing inbound calls (preferably in North American region).
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Strong technical investigation and follow-up skills.
· Experience with minor operating system-level administrative settings investigation and trouble-shooting.
· Experience with standard business environment software, such as Operating Systems (e.g. Windows), office word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Word, Excel).
Nice to Have:
· Knowledge and experience supporting software with accounting functionality.
· Experience with technical documentation and software testing.
· Some knowledge of AS400.
· French/Swedish language skills.
Work Timings:Tuesday to Saturday: 4pm-1am Pacific / 4am-1pm Pakistan time.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
· Market-leading Salary
· Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
· Parents’ Medical Coverage
· Provident Fund
· Employee Performance-based bonuses
· Home Internet Subsidy
· Conveyance Allowance
· Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
· Life Benefit
· Professional Development Budget
· Leaves Encashment
· Recreational area for in-house games
· Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
· Friendly work environment