Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the largest provider of home building software and website solutions in North America. With numerous award-winning products, Constellation HomeBuilder Systems has helped over 2,800 customers manage their information technology costs from websites and lead management, to purchasing, accounting, production, warranty and service. With a comprehensive suite of fully integrated software, Constellation is the most innovative solution in the home building industry today.
We are seeking to hire a strong Software Quality Assurance professional, with in-depth hands-on expertise in Manual Testing. Expertise in Automation is a plus. The Sr. SQA Analyst will be responsible for becoming a subject matter expert and key testing resource for the market-leading best-of-breed CRM solution. The ideal candidate must possess strong software testing skills with a passion for software quality assurance.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team, located in Markham office.
Reporting to the Testing Lead, the core responsibilities of the position are to:
- Write ERP test cases and scripts for complex web applications
- Perform ERP system functional, system, regression, and performance tests for Homebuilding systems
- Work as part of a team in a dynamic Agile environment
- Liaise with product development team members regarding requirements and product issues
- Maintain up to date documentation
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skill
- Excellent organizational skills accompanied by a consistency in tracking work meticulously
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, quick learning, and responsive team player
- University or College educated or equivalent
- Deep experience with manual testing procedures
- Experience with automated testing tools (creating and maintaining test scripts) is an asset
- atleast 7 years of QA testing experience in complex applications, such as ERPs
- Solid hands-on experience with writing and executing SQL queries
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle and quality assurance concepts
- Working experience in testing web and desktop applications
- Working experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Hands-on knowledge of using Microsoft TFS and Microsoft Test manager is an asset.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment