Trapeze North America, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world’s leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.
Trapeze North America is looking to build a team of 5 testers, including 1 Team Lead.
- 4 of the hired resources will be dedicated to a specific product to help with manual regression testing (80%) and automation (20%)
- As automation coverage increases the manual regression will be reduced
- 1 of them will be fully dedicated to performance testing and other automation tasks - this JD is posted separatley, please look up Senior SQA Analyst - Automation job post for this.
The selected candidates will work from Contour-Karachi/Lahore office, as part of Trapeze North American and Asia Pacific clients.
Education & Skills Required
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-10 years of software testing experience in Manual and Automation both.
- 3-5 years of experience working with Selenium or other web-based technologies
- 3-5 years of experience with SOAP and REST services
- Minimum 2 years of experience with MSSQL and/or Oracle
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance processes and concepts
- Familiarity with web security best practices
- Minimum 3 years of experience with HTML5 technologies and frameworks
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good planning, organization and task management skills
- Must be a good team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good technical writing abilities
Nice to have
- Developer experience with C++, C#, MFC
- Practical experience with relational databases
- Web application development experience
- Familiarity with windows-based SDLC
- Hands-on experience with web performance testing
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment