AssetWorks is a leading supplier of fleet Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software and implementation services and Automated Fueling Systems in North America, with more than 500 software customers, including private fleet operators as well as City, County, State and Federal organizations that manage large fleets. Asset Works solutions enable fleet organizations of all sizes to improve maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical transportation assets.
AssetWorks is part of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group of companies - publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ‘CSU’.
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University in Computer Science or Information Technology
· 3-5 years of experience working with commercial relational databases (Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL) is preferred
· 2 years of experience working with Pentaho Enterprise Product Suite installing, developing, and troubleshooting ETLs, Interactive and Analytical Reports.
· Knowledge of writing PL/SQL, or T-SQL procedures for data integration a plus
· Strong relational database skills and SQL knowledge (SQL optimization, views, stored procedures, large databases)
· Good understanding of data modeling concepts of fully attributed models (Normalization, Star Schema)
· Experience troubleshooting database performance issues; Query analyzer, SQL execution plans
· Experience working with Linux, especially in regards to running Pentaho.
· Experience with web services is a plus
· Familiar with source code control systems (GIT)
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies
· Experience with Agile development methodologies a plus
· Ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively
· Ability to work on a team or individually on special projects
· Design and develop business models for reporting
· ETL development to support custom and base line reports
· Analyze data model for optimization
· Maintain SQL update scripts per application release
DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT & PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Successful applicants for this position will work as part of a team responsible for the development and maintenance of a complex commercial software BI application, which is used, by large public sector organizations, to manage their facilities and assets. The candidate will be part of a team that maintains the current BI product built and integrated using the Pentaho platform, providing support and troubleshooting customer reported issues. This individual will also get to participate in the design of the next generation of the product.
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include: