We are looking for a skilled staff accountants to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Staff Accountant job duties include working closely with the Controller to create and analyze financial reports, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds an Accounting degree and is familiar with Microsoft Dynamics GP (GP) accounting software.
Ultimately, the Staff Accountants responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process within GP.
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct ledger (AR vs AP).
- Process accounts receivable by exporting reports from Sales Force or attaining from controller, and uploading into using the Subscription Billing Module in GP.
a. Posting invoices batches within the sales module and ensuring that the invoices are being deferred correctly in GP.
b. Investigate and resolve errors within GP within the uploading & posting process.
- Process cash receipts and apply them against invoices in GP.
- Process accounts payable by analyzing different invoices and making sure they are coded correctly and posting them into GP.
- Process invoice payments in GP and paying vendors.
- Reconciling the AR/AP subledger to the General Ledger
- Performing monthly account reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts.
- Proven bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment