Coresofts CloudCentre platform is the leading membership management and engagement platform designed specifically for professional associations and membership-based organizations.
As part of Constellation Software via its operating group Friedman Corporation, Coresoft benefits from a strong corporate platform and international support, yet utilizes its proud 30 year history of local industry experience to work closely with customers to support the achievement of business requirements including managing operations, analyzing information, leveraging relationships, streamlining processes and optimizing delivery.
As part of an extension of the core R&D team, the division is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer at Contour Lahore office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with Coresoft’s product development team in following areas:
- Ability to learn and develop CloudCentre front-end web solution connecting with Progress back-end for the business logic.
- Ability to integrate application to 3rd party products via APIs.
- The hired candidate will be expected to learn Progress development platform.
- The hired candidate will also be expected to participate in team meetings, requirement gathering, scoping, decision making and technical documentation.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Education - BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with any server-side programming language and platform.
- Strong experience of creating front-end using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 etc.
- Strong experience of creating responsive UI / Designs using Bootstrap.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Must have strong communication skills and problem solving abilities with ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly.
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player, while also being comfortable to work on your own.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge and / or understanding of CloudCentre front-end web solution using Sencha framework.
- Knowledge and / or experience working with Progress OpenEdge 4GL Version 9+.
- Knowledge and / or experience working with Progress database.
- Experience working with Web APIs / REST services.
- Experience working with and/or general knowledge of third party application integration via APIs.
- Experience and/or ability to work in an Agile development environment.
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment