Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., acquires, manages, and builds software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions. Perseus companies seek to become leaders in their markets by improving their operations, growing through organic initiatives, and seeking acquisitions that can strengthen their market position.
Corporate IT (CIT), a department of Perseus operating group, manages large IT projects, security, governance, quality, vendor and contract management, user support and global processes for all Perseus companies.
Corporate IT is looking for SharePoint Administrator who can demonstrate advanced skills in administering and managing SharePoint environments, both 2013 & 2016/Online & on premises/Foundation & Enterprise.
- In this role, the hired candidate will be responsible for administrating SharePoint implementations for both internal (intranet) and external (extranet) purposes.
- The role will report to the primary SharePoint Administrator/Engineer, will coordinate with a SharePoint developer, and participate in weekly meetings with US-based management.
Required Experience & skills:
- BS Computer Science degree from a reputable institute/college/university
- Proven experience with SharePoint technologies, both on premises and online
- Experience in Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm
- Ability to create a Content DB and maintaining it, involving maintenance of various logging databases in SQL Server and compressing of logging Databases
- Ability to configure timer jobs depending on business requirements.
- Experience with managing and configuring SharePoint with PowerShell
- Training and supporting the business users in their day to day involvement in SharePoint sites.
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration.
- Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to a SQL database or a WCF service.
- Strong understanding of what can be done using OOB features in SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience managing SharePoint security
- Experience with SharePoint version upgrades, both major and minor
- Experience monitoring the health and uptime of SharePoint environments, and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral
- Able to develop support documents, training material and other resources to help with knowledge and comfort level of new products and services
- Experience with Windows system administration in Enterprise environments
Nice to have:
- Experience with ShareGate
- Experiencing developing dashboards
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment