POMS Corporation is committed to improving the effectiveness and competitiveness of regulated manufacturers by delivering proven, world-class manufacturing execution systems (MES) solutions that integrate seamlessly with other enterprise applications. POMS Corporations industry leadership is clearly quantified. Today, there over 100 validated sites and more than 25,000 POMS MES users across 20 countries, making POMS MES one of the most widely used MES solutions in the healthcare products industries.
- The Software Development group focuses on developing and building enterprise software solutions that deliver Manufacturing Execution System functionality to our clients worldwide.
- You will be part of the team responsible for developing the critical business applications in the next generation software suite. You will use best-of-breed technology from established vendors such as Microsoft as well as open source technology.
- Contribute high quality enhancements and maintenance of the POMSnet web application.
- Analyze and resolve customer and internal issues.
- Track and manage product changes in a change tracking system.
- Develop proof of concept/prototype code for potential new functionality
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Education - BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience
- Industry Experience 2 to 4 years of software development experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality code
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Additional Experience Experience developing software for FDA regulated industries
Additional Skills and/or Competencies:
- TFS 2012 or later, Visual Studio 2012 or later
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design & Development
- Oracle or other SQL database
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment