Contour requires an energetic and technically sound IT & Network Administration resource, to join our CHS NewStar divisions’ IT department, to manage servers and perform technical services work for internal requirements as well as for customer needs.
The hired resource will work in collaboration and under guidance from the senior IT Administrator located in our Toronto office. Thus the position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work a later shift, in order to have appropriate overlap with the Eastern time work day.
Since some of the work will be performed on client systems, a rigorous level of conscientiousness and attention to detail is necessary for success in this role.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a system administrator in a Windows networking environment
- Microsoft Certification, MCSE or MCITP
- Experience in Microsoft Licensing (SPLA)
- Familiarity with the remote desktop protocol (RDP). RemoteApp familiarity is not a necessity but would be a plus
- Familiarity with IIS 6, 7 and 7.5
- Microsoft SQL Server database administration skills (2005, 2008, 2012)
- Familiarity with disaster recovery planning and testing
- Familiarity with virtual environments (VMWare)
- Experience managing SonicWall Firewall
- Experience working with GoGrid
- Experience working with Progress
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits Package at Contour:
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- Medical Coverage - Self & Dependents
- Parent’s Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance Cover
- Leave Encashment
- Professional Development Budget
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Friendly work environment
- Company sponsored team and company dinners, sporting & entertainment events
- Lunch Room/Kitchen Facilities
- Separate Ladies Common Room/Lunch/Prayer Area
- Competitive Employee Performance-based bonuses – paid out twice a year
- In-house game facilities/Recreational area