Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., is an enterprise software leader in multiple verticals. The M&A Department has the mandate to increase Perseus foothold in each of these domains, as well as achieve inorganic growth in other verticals.
The M&A Business Development Associate will work with the Perseus M&A team to contact Acquisitions prospects in our M&A database, with the goal of establishing meetings for our M&A team. The associate will send personalized emails to prospects in the M&A database that have not been contacted in the last 12 months.
1. Craft personalized Emails to a minimum of 30 contacts per day.
2. Results in minimum of 1 meeting established per day.
- A team of two personnel is sought, comprising a senior/lead and a team member, to work from the Contour Karachi/Lahore office, reporting to the M&A Business Development Associate in Toronto.
- Part-time opportunities shall be considered for the team member role, for candidates enrolled in Business/Commerce programs.
- This is an opportunity to gain experience in acquisitions and business development at a highly successful enterprise software company. Depending on the teams performance, the scope of the role can evolve.
- Strong English written communication skills.
- Ability to review and synthesize prior contact history in CRM.
- Craft thoughtful and intelligent email to re-establish contact with business owners.
- Works proactively, with Persistence, Efficiency, Intelligence, and a Strong work ethic.
Relevant Credentials & Experience:
- Evidence of strong English writing skills.
- Candidates with ongoing or completed Diploma/Bachelors education in Commerce/Business/English, or past experience in Sales/Account management-oriented roles, whether call-based or otherwise, are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms beneficial but not mandatory.
Base salary plus a variable compensation element for each established meeting.
Position can work during regular Pakistan business hours, with a two-hour window for overlap with the Eastern Canada Time Zone at least once a week.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
Parents Medical Coverage
Employee Performance-based bonuses
Home Internet Subsidy
Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
Professional Development Budget
Recreational area for in-house games
Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
Friendly work environment