AssetWorks is a leading supplier of fleet Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software and implementation services and Automated Fueling Systems in North America, with more than 500 software customers, including private fleet operators as well as City, County, State and Federal organizations that manage large fleets. AssetWorks solutions enable fleet organizations of all sizes to improve maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical transportation assets.
AssetWorks is part of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group of companies - publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CSU.
Works as part of a team to be responsible for the testing and verification of a complex IWMS application and supporting products. Maintains and executes software test plans, automated test scripts, and verification procedures based upon changes to IWMS application and supporting products. Is able to work on a team using agile principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains test plans and automated scripts to ensure they stay up-to-date with the functionality of the IWMS application based on recent code changes and specifications provided by Product Management.
2. Monitor and maintain the continuous integration of automated test scripts and report daily execution results to QA Manager.
3. Incorporate new automated scripts that are developed by the QA team into the continuous integration cycle.
4. Maintain effective communication within the agile teams and with QA Manager on any issues arising from automated script maintenance or continuous integration results.
5. Participate in agile planning meetings and daily stand ups.
6. Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include: