Kinetic Solutions is a part of the Volaris operating group of Constellation Software Inc. It is a leading provider of comprehensive (ERP) software solutions for student accommodation, conference and event management to Higher Education institutions, venues and conference centres.
Headquartered in Milton Keynes, UK, with additional offices in Boston, U.S. and Auckland, New Zealand. More than 260 customers in the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Sweden and Australia use different combinations of the Kinetic student accommodation, conferencing and hospitality products. There are currently around 50 employees based in Milton Keynes.
Kinetic Solutions is seeking Junior/Intermediate Developers, to support existing ERP solutions for events management and student accommodation professionals.
The selected candidates shall work out of Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension/part of Kinectic's R&D department.
- Should be hands on in coding to continuously support and enhance Kinetics business applications.
- Experience of working with Microsoft .net full stack web development as well as modern front-end development methodologies.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 2 - 3 years of software development experience using C# .Net with strong previous experience in development using one or more of the following: - ASP.Net MVC - ASP.Net WebForms - WCF - WPF
- Strong previous experience of creating and utilizing RESTful APIs using Web APIs and/or SOAP based web services using WCF.
- Strong previous experience of working with MS SQL Server with excellent SQL query writing and performance optimization skills.
- Good experience of Web Front-End development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
- Should have an expertise of writing unit tests using any unit test framework e.g. MS Visual Studio test tools/framework, NUNIT etc.
- Should have an experience with Test Driven Development process.
- Should have an understanding and appreciation of SOLID principles.
- Should have an experience with the process of Continuous Integration and supporting tools e.g. cruise control, Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Ability to participate in team discussions and capable of taking initiatives instead of relying on traditional business requirement/specification documents and instructions for every detail.
- Should have a good experience of working with support engineers.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment