Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the largest provider of tailored homebuilding software and website solutions in North America. Our enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems integrate your valuable business information across your entire organization, through accounting, scheduling, sales and service, empowering builders with information, driving your business from website to warranty.
NEWSTAR Enterprise is a fully integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system designed specifically for residential construction projects and business management. The powerful budgeting, accounting, purchasing, scheduling, sales, and warranty modules are trusted by hundreds of homebuilders, condo developers and land developers across North America, including web-based functionality linking builders with their trades, suppliers, and customers.
The division is looking for aUX Designer and Developerat Contour Karachi office.
The mission of the selected candidate will be todrive user experience for new initiatives for improving, refreshing, and optimizing the UI of suite of software products in Markham and Baltimore.
In the immediate term, candidate will be working on NewStar ERP suite, and progressing to also drive the UI/UX of other CRM and front-office application suites within the Homebuilder Systems group. This is an exciting opportunity to work with app development team.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Education - BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience producing user-centric design and user experience (process flows, user interaction, styling) on web, smartphones and tablets.
- String understanding of UI standards for different platforms web, smartphones and tablets.
- Strong working experience ofBootstrap / Responsive UI.
- Experience of writingreusable UI components.
- Excellentweb and mobile product designing skills.
- Should be able todevelop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Should have good knowledge ofusability principles, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
- Test the web application across desktop and mobile browsers and troubleshoot issues (especially fixing bugs in our least favorite browser, Internet Explorer).
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
Nice to have:
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience.
- Hybrid mobile applications.
- Knowledge or experience with Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator and working experience on Microsoft Visual Studio.
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment