Opportunity New Graduate Trainee Program:
Contour Software, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. [CSU.TO], invites upcoming new graduates to apply for induction into the Contour Software 2017 New Graduate Trainee Program.
Training & division placements/rotations shall provide a unique learning opportunity to start your career in the world of enterprise software.
All successful participants shall receive completion certificates, while the top trainees shall vie for as many as 6 exciting career opportunities in Software Quality Assurance. 1-2 of the roles involve international travel also.
The selected Intern would progress from training to apprenticeship, to potentially a full time permanent employment role in the Karachi office sub-team, working in conjunction with rest of the team in North America.
Required Skills & Experience:
- New/Recent/Soon to Graduate Computer Science & Software Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle and software quality assurance & testing concepts.
- Knowledge and exposure of writing and executing SQL queries.
- Must have good programing/scripting skills.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools are plus.
- Knowledge of different application types/architecture.
- Ability to evaluate system, understand complexities, identify weaknesses/bottlenecks.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Ability to think and work independently
- Energetic and a can-do attitude
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment