Jonas Premier Construction - a division of Constellation Software Inc. is the market-leading cloud-based integrated construction management solution, for mid-sized General Contractors, Design Builders and Land Developers. Constellation companies are leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets in North America, Europe and Australia. Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 8000 customers worldwide in 15 countries. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Caribbean.
The division is looking to hire a QA resource with significant expertise in Automation and Manual Testing, to work as part of the JPC testing team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Working out of the Contour Software Lahore office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in Markham.
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 4-8 years of formal QA/testing experience, working on customer-facing enterprise level software solutions.
- Comfortable in managing multiple testing approaches from Automation to Manual testing.
- Experience with Selenium, Visual Studio, C# & N-Unit framework.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle with the ability to write complex SQL statements.
- Strong familiarity with software lifecycle and quality assurance concepts, testing, approaches and planning.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Familiarity with the Construction Industry and/or basic Accounting principles (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger etc.).
Responsibilities (not limited to the following)
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Grow, maintain and enhance existing Test Automation Framework and Test Scripts.
- Perform extensive manual and automated testing on different versions and able to maintain proper documentation.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts on different releases.
- Create concise, easily understandable defect reports.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment