NEWSTAR Enterprise, a product of Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, is the one enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system that grows with home building, condo and land development business. Designed for residential construction projects and business management, NEWSTAR is a production and accounting system that helps make faster business decisions, reduce costs and drive growth.
Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is a division of Perseus, an Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc., a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets.
We are seeking to hire a strong SQA Analyst/Specialist, with hands on experience and expertise in manual testing enterprise applications, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. The candidate for this position must understand Accounting Principles. Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in North America.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree or diploma in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a software testing / quality assurance role beyond strictly the User Interface level, preferably working in an agile team.
- Understanding of Accounting principles.
- Hands-on familiarity with SQL query language and relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with integration testing, system testing, UAT, and defect management. software applications. Knowledge of Azure DevOps / Microsoft Test Manager is an asset.
- A demonstrable understanding of which type of testing to employ at a given time, based on the context of the project and system under test, and QA best practices.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and learning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a resourceful, proactive, self-starter, able to work alone and as a team player in a dynamic environment and with a strong attention to detail.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to think and work independently
- Energetic and a "can-do attitude
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment