Proceres is a Cultura company that focuses on technology solutions for grain operations to improve their shipping, receiving, binning and freight dispatch processes. Our scale automation tools speed up weighing, grading, unloading and communication while improving accuracy. This enhances productivity, improves customer satisfaction and reduces operational costs.
Cultura Technologies is part of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group of companies - publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CSU.
The division is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
- Design, implement, and maintain iOS app
- Develop application(s) for distribution and publish on App Store.
- Code highly efficient and scalable applications
- Refactor and improve maintainability of the codebase
- Solve complex scalability, platform, and integration problems
Required experience & skills
- 5+ years of iOS design and development experience.
- Strong proficiency in Apple’s Swift programming language.
- Strong experience with XCode, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
- Proven experience in publishing to iOS App Store (with at least 3-4 deployed apps).
- Strong experience with Core Data iOS framework and SQLite.
- Strong understanding of relational database and SQL.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with a version control system, e.g. Git
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on a team or as an individual on special projects.
Nice to have
- Experience of C#.Net.
- Experience of developing and maintaining RESTful web services.
- Experience in Objective C programming language.
- Experience of writing unit tests using XCTest.
Exciting Benefits we offer
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment