POMS Corporation is committed to improving the effectiveness and competitiveness of regulated manufacturers by delivering proven, world-class manufacturing execution systems (MES) solutions that integrate seamlessly with other enterprise applications. POMS Corporations industry leadership is clearly quantified. Today, there are over 100 validated sites and more than 25,000 POMS MES users across 20 countries, making POMS MES one of the most widely used MES solutions in the healthcare products industries.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Education - BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- Strong working experience of Bootstrap / Responsive UI.
- Strong experience of writing reusable UI components.
- Excellent web and mobile product designing skills.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Should be able to develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Should have good knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
- Test the web application across desktop and mobile browsers and troubleshoot issues (especially fixing bugs in our least favorite browser, Internet Explorer).
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience with Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator and working experience on Microsoft Visual Studio.
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment