Constellation Homebuilder Systems is the largest provider of home building software and website solutions in North America. With numerous award-winning products, Constellation Homebuilder Systems has helped over 2,800 customers manage their information technology costs from websites and lead management, to purchasing, accounting, production, warranty and service. With a comprehensive suite of fully integrated software, Constellation is the most innovative solution in the home building industry today.
Our New Star ERP division requires a software developer to join the Karachi development team.
- Working as part of a three-member sub-team, to continuously maintain and enhance our CRM application module, involving work on modern and legacy frameworks.
- Also participating in the ongoing development and maintenance of our back-office ERP solution for medium-sized companies.
- Working in collaboration with other sub-team members, on system integration tasks.
- Strategic projects, including Reporting and other data-side functionality development.
- 7-10 years experience in software development on the Microsoft platform.
- At least 3-4 years of .Net WinForms/Client-Server application development experience
- Significant experiences on VB6, .NET and Crystal Reports.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL Server, including SSRS Reporting, will be given preference.
- Knowledge and Experience with ASP, ASP.NET & Web Services.
- The successful candidate will be required to coordinate and work under direction from Program Management resources based in Denver, Baltimore and Markham. Thus strong communication skills are vital for success.
- The successful candidate will be detail oriented, focused, methodical, conscientious, and consistent.
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include:
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment