AssetWorks is an industry-leading provider of technology and consulting solutions for asset and infrastructure-intensive organizations in government, education, utilities, telecommunications, public transportation and the commercial sector. Our market leading suite of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software solutions and professional consulting services enable organizations to improve asset management and maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical assets.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance/Automation Engineer who will design and manually execute test cases and also implement those test cases into an Automated Test Suite for our comprehensive M5 Fleet product. We are looking for talented and highly motivated QA resource to join our core team in Contour Lahore office.
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements.
- Design test plans and test cases for Regression and Functional tests.
- Debug issues in scripts between automation framework and the application.
- Manage and maintain the daily batch run running on multiple environments with varied settings.
- Review the Test Suite execution log files for errors, determine the source of these errors, document them in the defect tracking system or fix any issues seen in the automated scripts.
- Enhance the framework and individual scripts to improve daily runs, continuous integration process and regression run results quality.
- Design and implement new scripting methodologies to increase regression coverage.
- Manually execute tests, record results, report defects and report test status.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 4+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience.
- 2+ years of automation/programming experience, preferably Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with an automated testing tool, preferably TestComplete (else QTP, Selenium, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the Windows 7/2003/2008 environment.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Java Script, SQL and web technology.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment