GoldCare is a leading provider of healthcare information management software for community, residential and long-term care organizations. Founded in 1988, GoldCare is a wholly-owned subsidiary ofConstellation Software Inc., under the Perseus operating group. Built for long-term care facilities, GoldCare provides comprehensive care and management solutions for single or multi-site aged care providers, and is the solution of choice for 200 residential and community support clients, with 350 sites across North America, Australia, and New Zealand.
We are seeking to build a team of two [1 Senior/Lead and 1 Intermediate] Software Quality Assurance professionals, with significant expertise in manual and automated testing, to work as an extension of the onshore R&D team, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of projects of long-term significance.
A key mission of the team shall involve web enablement and UI modernization of the enterprise platform, thus eventually opening the doors to a potential SaaS delivery / deployment model.
Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hires will collaborate with local team members of the Campana team (a sister-product suite built on the same core platform), and with team members located in Ontario, Canada. Required Start Date: Jan 1st, 2017.
Ideal candidates must possess the technical tenacity required for test automation of complex web applications, while possessing the flexibility to focus on manual testing tasks when departmental goals require them to do so.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 3 to 10 Years of Professional Testing Experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Solid experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches and test planning.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining Selenium WebDriver-based Test Automation suites, for regression testing of HTML-based web applications.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Experience with necessary testing tools for task tracking, documentation and source control - JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket (Git) experience will be ideal.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Exposure to Windows Server O/S, Docker & Performance testing tools shall be an asset.
- Strong aptitude towards business process and logic, as well as an out-of-the-box attitude.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Conscientious, self-driven individuals, who take ownership of deadlines and communicate proactively, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Learn the business domain/product/requirements.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks.
- Design, develop & maintain manual/automated test cases and scripts for multiple releases.
- Build, enhance and maintain test automation framework.
- Configure and maintain manual/automated testing environments for multiple executions.
- Develop, schedule and execute testing strategies and plans for multiple products/projects/versions.
- Perform Functional, Regression, Integration, System & Performance level testing.
- Ensure software defects are collected and tracked in a manner consistent with the agreed upon documentation scheme and report defects to the project team as appropriate.
- Report recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential areas of improvement.
- Liaison with product developers and technical support specialists regarding product issues.
- Work closely with development counterparts throughout the SDLC to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Maintain up to date QA/Process/Product related artifacts.
- Maintain awareness of the progress and status of all Quality Teamwork being undertaken and to report and advise the Management.
- Make recommendations to and assist the Quality Lead/Manager with the internal continuous process improvement program.
- Contribute to product and process improvements and refinement of QA best practices.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment