With headquarters in Herndon, Virginia, POMS was founded in 1987. POMS provides web-based production management control system, consulting and project management services to large Pharmaceutical and Biologics corporations. POMS systems eliminate errors and minimize incidents to help make products right the first time and reduce compliance efforts. POMS is a division of Constellation's CHS operating group, occupying the Manufacturing Execution Systems software space.
We are seeking an Intermediate/Senior SQA Analyst (Automation) with significant expertise primarily in Automation and/or Manual Testing, to work as part of the POMS testing team, developers and product managers to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in US.
The candidate must have a strong background in Automation Tools preferably with Microsoft MS Coded UI Test and/or Selenium with hands-on experience and expertise with programming languages like C#/Java.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5+ years of related experience in testing web-based and/or pharmaceutical industry applications.
- Experience in working with web applications/technologies like HTML 4/5, ASP/.NET, C#.
- Experience with Visual Studio Test Professional, including creating and maintaining automated tests in MS Coded UI using C#.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel/Word, and relational databases (i.e. Oracle).
- Strong familiarity with software lifecycle and quality assurance concepts, testing, approaches and planning.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications.
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as bug tracking tools/applications.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated and innovative team player can take charge and drive change.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, research new techniques in relation to the profession.
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks.
- Plan, schedule, and implement testing projects.
- Design or develop test plans and test cases for automation tests.
- Build, maintain and enhance Test Automation Framework.
- Design, develop & maintain Test Scripts for multiple releases.
- Configure and maintain testing environments for multiple executions.
- Perform functional, application, regression (incremental and full), and performance tests.
- Review the test suite execution log files for errors, determine the source of the errors. document them in a defect tracking system or fix any issues seen in the automated scripts.
- Responsible for source code control and software release activities for automation framework.
- Liaison with product developers and technical support specialists regarding product issues.
- Maintain up to date documentation related to testing.
- Drive constant improvement of test automation practices and knowledge.
- Contribute to product and process improvements and refinement of QA best practices.
PS: Testing is a very formal process at POMS, and is subject to audit by our customers.
- Dedicated, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Professional and respectful communications with staff.
- Autonomous and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate dynamic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Cooperate, collaborate, and work toward common goals with others.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment