Trapeze Europe, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world’s leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.
The division is looking for a Senior Web Developer to work from our Lahore Office. Suitable candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing business requirements alongside existing team of developers with the co-ordination of team lead.
Required Experience & Skills:
- University/College education or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 4+ years of solid development experience.
- Excellent Web Front-End development experience with a passion for designing exceptional UI & UX.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and its implementation.
- Experience in designing Cross Browser & Responsive UI Web Applications.
- Experience in at least one backend object oriented programming language.
- Experience working with at least one Relational Database Management System with decent SQL query writing skills.
- Ability to pay thorough attention to Business Requirements.
- Strong aptitude for learning new frameworks & technologies.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding & working experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- Good understanding & working experience with ASP.Net Web API.
- Good understanding of C# basics to debug the code in Visual Studio 2013/15.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities