AssetWorks delivers industry-leading business solutions that help asset- and infrastructure-intensive organizations control capital and operating expenditures, reduce operational complexity, and manage regulatory and policy-driven risk. Our software solutions can be categorized under Integrated Workplace Management, Fleet Management & Fuel Management Systems and Fixed Asset Management Solutions, apart from related Consulting and Appraisal services.
Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) from AssetWorks help organizations reduce costs by promoting better oversight and utilization of facilities and real estate, eliminate management redundancies and proactively manage the workplace, ensure regulatory and fiscal compliance by providing auditable data and complete transparency to enterprise assets, and realize their sustainability and business continuity goals. AssetWorks serves hundreds of customers in higher education, state and local government, K-12 school systems, Federal Government agencies, healthcare, and private industry. In fact, AssetWorks is the premier provider of IWMS and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions to North Americas largest research institutions. Today, over 100 higher education campuses rely on our solutions, including more Carnegie Research Institutions than any other vendor in the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create in-depth test plans and automated scripts to verify new functionality added to the ReADY application based on specifications provided by Product Management.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Will be responsible for developing the master test plan for the new project and full regression and load testing.
- New application will be mobile friendly and will need to be tested for compatibility across browsers and display sizes.
- Be a technical resource for other QA staff.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Participate in agile planning meetings and daily stand ups.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience with testing a web application through manual and automated techniques.
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years of experience with multiple commercial relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Java, Selenium and TestNG testing tools
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies (including Scrum and Kanban)
- Ability to research bugs and performance bottlenecks in a production environment
- Have the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in Java, Selenium and TestNG testing tools strongly preferred.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment