Woodland OBrien & Scott is a business unit within Constellation Software Inc., Perseus operating group. This business unit focuses on providing Customer Surveys to new home owners and produces reports on a website to analyze the survey responses and deliver the data to the home builders.
The division requires 1 intermediate to senior level developer to be part of this development team responsible for maintaining and continuing new development on this SAAS web portal. This person will report to the Program Manager for Conasys, which is a homeowner portal and iPad application. Work will be required on both the Woodland OBrien Reporting site as well as on the Conasys homeowner site.
The hired professional will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of a local team, as well as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining web applications.
- Intermediate to senior level expertise with SSRS Reporting, C#, .NET, ASP.NET with both Web Forms and MVC.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Expertise with writing SQL statements and stored procedures (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Capable of communicating with the rest of the team in Vancouver BC and Redmond, WA.
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience working with a Team Foundation Server (TFS 2015)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with Amazon web hosting
- Experience with Natural Language Recognition
Exciting Benefits we offer
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment