Trapeze Europe, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the worlds leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.
Trapeze Europe is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer for the development and maintenance of a complex planning system, which is used by large public transport organizations and public authorities to manage their network, timetable planning and resources allocation.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. The successful applicant will be:
- Hands on in coding to continuously support and enhance Trapezes business applications.
- Experienced working with Microsoft .net full stack web development as well as modern front-end development methodologies.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute
- 7+ years of software development experience using C# .net with strong previous experience in development using ASP.Net
- Strong experience working with object oriented development, understanding of software architecture design and design patterns
- Strong previous experience of creating and utilizing RESTful APIs using Web APIs and/or SOAP based web services using WCF
- Strong previous experience of working with either MS SQL Server or Oracle with excellent SQL query writing and performance optimization skills
- Good experience of Web Front-End development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
- Should have expertise in TDD, writing unit tests using any unit test framework e.g. MS Visual Studio test tools/framework, NUNIT etc.
- Ability to participate in team discussions and capable of taking initiatives instead of relying on traditional business requirement/specification documents and instructions for every detail
- Should have a good experience of working with support engineers
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment