Conasys provides Home Warranty and Service Request SAAS based software solutions to builders and home buyers across North America. Our engaging, intuitive web portals allow homeowners to access a wealth of home-specific information on the fly from any device, and allow New Home Builder and real estate developer to better understand and manage their homeowner care initiatives while simultaneously enhancing their brand.
Our Customer Experience Management Solution assist our clients in achieving superior levels of customer satisfaction among their home buying customers and help them develop plans for growth based upon the solid foundation of satisfied customers.
We are seeking an Intermediate/Senior SQA Analyst, with significant expertise in manual testing, to work as part of the Conasys team, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in North America.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 4 to 8 Years of Professional Testing Experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Experience in working with web applications/technologies like ASP, ASP.NET, C# and/or Flash.
- Strong experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches and test planning.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications.
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as bug tracking tools/applications (e.g. TFS).
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Understand/absorb business domain & product.
- Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different product versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Create clear, concise and easily understandable defect reports.
- Provide confidence to the management to roll out releases into production or customers.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on a day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
- Dedicated, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Professional and respectful communications with staff.
- Autonomous and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate dynamic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Cooperate, collaborate, and work toward common goals with others.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
Exciting Benefits we offer
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment