Integrated Dealer Systems (IDS) a division of Constellation Software Inc., is seeking 2 Intermediate SQA Analyst to join their team at Contour Lahore office. IDS is one of the worlds leading providers of management systems for the RV and Marine industries. Incorporated in 1984, IDS has developed complete dealer management software solutions for over 9,500 users across North America, and has offices in Wake Forest, NC, St. Petersburg, FL, and Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking a strong Intermediate SQA Analyst, who will report to Quality Assurance Lead, and will supplement existing functional and regression test execution for IDS G2 core system, .NET web services & add-on modules, and mobile applications.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 3+ years experience in a functional software testing environment
- Knowledge of test plans and management systems
- Knowledge of defect management and related systems (Infor CRM preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Review functional specifications for assigned features and defects
- Review, update, and execute test plans incorporating both positive and negative test scenarios
- Log and manage test plan execution and report on progress
- Create and manage defects resulting from test plan execution
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Financial (Accounting) systems
- Knowledge of SQL (to verify results using DB queries, if required)
- Knowledge of XML, web services, and related tools (e.g. SoapUI)
- Knowledge of mobile application testing
- Knowledge of ERP systems (automotive preferred)
- Rate of execution (#test cases / 7.5h day)
- Level of accuracy (% of defects created that are closed as "not a defect")
- Quality (% of production defects logged following successful test case execution)
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment