Harness the power in your clinical data to improve your performance and quickly fulfil your regulatory reporting requirements. Clinical Computings Clinicalvision EMR delivers a complete, specialized renal and transplant care solution for your entire team. Clinicalvision is a web based Electronic Medical Record (EMR) which supports in-centre, home and acute End Stage Renal Disease patient care. Clinicalvision provides reporting tools for extracting patient, team, organization, and cost information. Clinicalvision interfaces with dialysis systems and other clinical information systems to automatically integrate all clinical information into a single complete patient record. Clinicalvision is a certified ISO 13485 Medical device.
The division is looking for a Software Developer to work as part of a small team of specialist developers. The candidate will be involved in several activities including requirements analysis, design and implementation and may involved with customers during go-live implementations.
You will maintain a cooperative working relationship both internally within the overall Development group (other development teams, QA etc) and externally throughout the company (Product Management, Technical Support etc). It is also expected that you will share knowledge and information with other members of the team and play an active part in improving the working practices and achievements of the team.
The selected individuals will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Develop an understanding of Clinical Computings existing product set.
- Meet Clinical Computings Development Quality Standard.
- Strive to ensure that all contributions are accomplished within agreed timescales.
- Participate in programming activities for challenging planned tasks and for time-critical unplanned events.
- Write and update documentation.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly motivated, very rigorous, and a self-starter with a professional and personable demeanour who thrives in a challenging environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to analyse and communicate technical issues and contribute to discussions.
- A good understanding of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Strong Java skills.
- Strong Microsoft Windows Server knowledge.
- Strong skills in SQL, design of database schemas and a knowledge of performance. considerations gained from practical experience with at least one database management system (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.).
- Knowledge of multi-threaded software and multi-tiered application development and deployment.
- Proven ability to master new technologies and tools.
Desirable Skills and experience:
- Report writing – Crystal Reports and/or Jaspersoft Reports
- Data migration
- Experience interfacing to third-party software
- Experience of developing software for one or more industry recognised web application servers
- Experience in delivering scalable and highly available software
- Experience working in a multi-national, multi-site company.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment