Constellations Dealership Group provides software and related services to dealerships across North America. It is comprised of market leading product lines which offer mission critical software across the following specialized dealership markets: Outdoor Power Equipment ("OPE”), Power Sports, Agriculture, Lift Truck, RV, and Marine.
Division Link: https://constellationdealer.com
The Constellation Dealership Groups OPE team is looking for a Team Lead for our Technical Support team at the Contour office in Lahore, Pakistan. This team will be responsible for providing excellent and responsive software, basic hardware (e.g., printer connections, reconnect a Microsoft service) and hosting support to customers of our proprietary application via a combination of email, live chat or phone channels.
We are seeking an individual that is bright, analytical, organized and a strong leader. This unique opportunity involves hiring and developing our Pakistan-based Technical Support Team (target of at least four individuals by the end of 2021). This role will also be responsible for recommending and implementing operational processes to optimize efficiency, timeliness, and customer satisfaction. Additionally, this individual will assist with providing technical support (~ 50% of overall time) and building a new online knowledgebase by reviewing existing support tickets, FAQs and training materials.
Skills and Qualifications:
Primary duties include:
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding command of English (verbal and written). Experience living or studying in North America or the U.K. would be a plus.
- Customer service focused. Polite, professional, and tactful.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leads/manages by example
- Excellent organization and time management
- Hire, onboard, train lead/mentor and continuously evaluate a team of technical support representatives
- Monitor ticket queue, prioritize, assign, and respond by email as appropriate using ticketing/CRM system
- Handle customer support calls and live chat inquiries, once fully onboarded
- Troubleshoot as required to resolve customer issues
- Achieve 80%+ positive customer satisfaction rating on closed support tickets
- Identify and escalate key support and product issues to onshore management
- Measure and improve key performance Indicators (KPIs) including support tickets/rep/day, % tickets closed same day, etc.
- Build and maintain knowledgebase
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (preference for a technical field such as engineering or programming)
- 3 to 5 years experience in a software/technical support role (knowledge of on-premise and cloud would be a plus) using a ticketing system and a knowledgebase
- Experience leading and developing a customer support team
- Knowledge of data and database management systems with SQL language skills
- Windows Operating System and basic hardware troubleshooting
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accounting knowledge an asset
- Azure/AWS knowledge an asset
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Willing to work weekends, if required
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment