The Constellation Real Estate Group acquires and invests in real estate software brands that are committed to providing long-term solutions and partnerships with technology companies, franchises, brokers, agents, MLSs, and associations. Over 500,000 real estate agents, teams, and brokerages across North America rely on the Constellation Real Estate Groups products and services to power, manage, and grow their businesses.
The Sales Development Representatives (SDR) acts as liaison between our Sales & Marketing teams and holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the company. The primary responsibility is to drive interest in Mortgage Builder, a mortgage technology solution owned by the Constellation Real Estate Group product offerings and qualify leads through great first impressions. Specifically, this role involves engaging with prospective customers to provide timely information and establish meetings for the sales team.
Work Shift Timings
- Work as part of the sales team to achieve sales objectives.
- Stay current with Mortgage Builders products and services.
- Leverage marketing content to create effective outreach plan through email and phone: minimum 60 outreaches per day.
- Engage and nurture contacts.
- Schedule appointments for sales executives.
- Manage Salesforce database and other technology lead tools to target prospective customers in alignment with overall sales strategy.
- Leverage Salesforce to document tasks and prospect information.
- Share, learn, and collaborate to improve execution and drive results.
8:30AM - 5:30PM EST (6:30 PM Pakistan Time – 3:30 AM Pakistan Time)
- Bachelors degree or higher from Europe or UK preferred
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce system
- Residential mortgage lending domain knowledge as asset but not required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment