Real Estate Digital (RED), a division of Constellation Software Inc., is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. RED is the newest addition to Constellation Software Inc.'s Perseus-Real Estate vertical, and thus adds another dimension to our enterprise products' offering, while benefiting from our pre-existing breadth and depth in serving Brokers & Agents all over the US and Canada.
Our culture encourages collaboration, breakthrough thinking and work that makes a lasting difference. We reward initiative and informed decisions and empower you to act in the best interests of our customers and our company. Our decisions are guided by our key principles of: Putting Customers First, having a Bias for Action, Failing Fast, Innovating and Breaking Paradigms, and Creating Sustainable results.
This role will work with Account Managers in supporting our clients who represent the largest real estate companies in the United States and our internal technical teams to identify, diagnose and solve issues related to our software products.
This is a growth oriented role, where you will resolve Website and/or CRM based issues of increasing difficulty as your knowledge grows, acquiring programming and database skills on the job.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer reported issues.
- Use SQL scripting to run client exports/report activities.
- Be a key point of contact for customer support on RED's Website products.
- Clear, concise, professional, thorough verbal and written communication skills to assist in troubleshooting client issues.
- Collaborate with Dev and QA team to assist enterprise clients with issues.
- Manage and review ever changing ticket priorities.
- Follow code standards and other SDLC processes
- Provide updates to work items as progress is being made
Experience in the following areas are a plus:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical discipline. Computer Science Majors most preferred.
- 6-10 years' experience working in a production support or similar role.
- Expert level experience in ASP.net required
- Expert level experience in C# required
- Strong MS-SQL experience required
- Strong knowledge of CSS/Bootstrap required
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong ability to troubleshoot front-end/client side, server side and database related issues.
- Experience with Elasticsearch preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface with Account Managers and support teams.
- Ability to multi-task, follow exacting processes and procedures and take direction positively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to process changes.
- Team-oriented, but also able to work independently
Required Work Shifts: Monday to Friday 6:00/7:00 PM to 3:00/4:00 AM (Pakistan Standard Time)
- Real Estate industry
- MLS systems
- Contact Management/Lead Routing
- Websites searching aggregated data
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment