Market Leader, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., is a pioneer in lead generation and contact management systems, and has been helping agents and teams manage, grow, and thrive since 1999. Market Leader provides innovative cloud-based technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals across the United States and Canada. The company serves more than 250,000 real estate agents, brokerages and franchisors, offering complete end-to-end solutions that enable them to grow and manage their businesses. Market Leader's subscription-based real estate marketing software including websites, CRM, a marketing center with automation and thousands of professionally designed assets, and lead generation services is powered by Smart Lead Technology, and helps customers generate a steady stream of prospects, plus provides the systems and training agents need to convert those prospects into clients and meet their transaction goals.
The role of the Junior Production Artist is a valued contributor who will support our creative development initiatives by developing and managing creative projects from inception to execution. This individual will work to prepare and upload online and print media to the Marketing Center library systems within scheduled timeframes. This is a production-oriented design position that requires acute attention to detail and technical skills in HTML and CSS.
We need 1 resource with design, HTML, CSS and responsive UI skills, good communication skills, and with the ability to work individually or in a team environment. This team member is expected to work approximately 25 hours per week. New graduates are also encouraged to apply.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Responsibilities and Skills:
- Converting and uploading pre-designed marketing collateral
- Replicating and uploading pre-designed templates in different variations
- Assisting with design tasks
- Apply graphic design skills, including typography, color theory, layout, composition, and scale to all materials
- Provide quality assurance testing for new materials and existing materials in the marketing library
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Design, or equivalent degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of graphic file type formats and their usage
- 1 year of experience in developing UI pages with HTML, CSS and Responsive UI.
- Ability to consistently manage multiple projects while meeting and exceeding varying deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a team environment.
- Strong time management skills, including the capacity to effectively determine and communicate priorities.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- While we collaborate in a team environment, this role also requires the ability to take direction and work on projects independently.
- Detail-focused, well organized, responsible, and ready to meet all deadlines.
- Highly motivated to develop and learn new skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools.
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle.
- Competent English writing and communication skills.
Expected Schedule: 5 hours per day Monday-Friday or 6.25 hours/day Monday-Thursday, overlap at least 3 hours/day with 8am-11am Pacific Standard Time.